What to look for in a home security camera in Chandler
So many people in Chandler want to get a view what’s going on at home when they are not home This is the main reason why security cameras are among the smartest tools to consider as you figure out your home security system. Even though standalone cameras are effective when configured properly, they’re even more useful when included into your property’s complete system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Chandler? You’ll be happy to know these critical components include more features than ever before. You are able to see live feeds from interior cameras or catch the attention of intruders with incorporated security features from outside cameras. You’ll also enjoy instant access to your cameras with a centralized control panel or cell phone app.
Dynamic features bolster home security cameras in Chandler
Versatile and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will elevate your residence’s protection to a different level. These crucial parts of your security system can be found with a diverse lineup of features such as bi-directional talk, night vision, and customizable zones. Review all of the options available to you below.
- Forceful deterrents: You can use a surveillance camera that can take immediate action. If unusual movement is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid ring of red light will appear next to the camera’s lens and an audible warning will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers clear images of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will even keep their crisp imaging when zooming in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Look for surveillance with video storage capabilities and the capacity to review video directly from your mobile device app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Chandler are often connected to a convenient app on your smartphone. You can view live feeds or saved video and even arm or disengage your system. The Vivint App will send a notification to your cell phone when a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion sensors prompts cameras to engage if strange activity takes place. You’ll also receive a message on your mobile device.
- Speak to visitors or members of your family: Would you like to check in with your children once they get home from school? Is there a visitor at your doorstep? Today’s home security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient 2-way audio so you can converse with the people detected by your camera.
- Field of vision: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior surveillance should give you at least 120° of viewing perspective. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts a viewing angle of 140°.
- Customizable zones: This convenience provides the opportunity to program the exact area you want your camera to supervise. This will be helpful to limit the movement you record as you wouldn’t require updates every time a vehicle drives by on the street.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Chandler. The only thing left to do is to get started on your customized Vivint smart home. Call (480) 739-3177 to start or complete the form below to reach out to our home protection and automation professionals.