How does home monitoring work in Chandler?
You’ve thought about it and arrived at the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your property. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Chandler home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to trained security representatives seems like a great idea to you, you should think about home monitoring. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them constantly watching your home or checking your video clips. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then sends the alert instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the situation and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to contact you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the primary touch point for authorities in the event you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are linked to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to help you through your emergency.
Protecting your house, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup at the ready to help with an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be occupied making sure loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more vital when an emergency happens when you’re away. Imagine your smoke detector going off or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will occur when nobody is there to hear the warning of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always defended, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Chandler home monitoring
You may consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your property’s security. All device communications pass through this vital, networked interface. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically get in contact with your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio functionality allowing you to converse right to your monitoring specialists
- You can ask for help with any type of concern, including medical situations
If you can’t find your mobile device when an emergency takes place, you can still communicate with your monitoring staff directly through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Chandler security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and get a completely connected Chandler smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you need. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is why it is included with our core packages. If you’re ready to boost the protection of your home, call (480) 739-3177 or complete the form below to get started.