You’ve thought about it and arrived at the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your property. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Chandler home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to trained security representatives seems like a great idea to you, you should think about home monitoring. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them constantly watching your home or checking your video clips. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then sends the alert instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the situation and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to contact you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the primary touch point for authorities in the event you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are linked to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to help you through your emergency.