How does a doorbell camera work in Chandler?
Online purchasing and daily deliveries have become a way of life for numerous residents. You love the convenience of having items delivered right in front of your door, but there is a disadvantage. Those boxes on your doorstep are temptations to potential burglars. Porch piracy has become a serious concern, but you have the chance to do something about it by installing a doorbell camera as part of your home’s security. These surveillance instruments are great tools to dissuade package theft, but they provide so much more.
Take a second to see how they work and why they’ll likely come to be an essential aspect of your smart home.
Perks of a Chandler video doorbell
Found in wired and wireless options, video doorbells provide an array of innovative features, and the technology keeps improving. You now have the ability to set up detection zones, talk to people in front of your door, and obtain real-time updates whenever a package arrives.
The best way to understand how a Chandler video doorbell camera works is to explore the many advantages it gives you. Consider these features:
- Active deterrents: You won’t find this on all models, but there are some smart video doorbells that are proactive in deterring theft with audible and visual warnings. This is a great way to let porch pirates know that you are watching.
- Wide angle camera view: You will benefit from seeing the complete picture, and that consists of the faces of individuals at your entry and items on the walkway below. Cameras with superior 180-degree field of vision provide a comprehensive perspective.
- Vivid images any time of day: What’s the use of having a doorbell camera if the images are grainy and challenging to see? Leading models will give you amazing high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you appreciate knowing when a package arrives? You can receive immediate notifications from video doorbells that are able to differentiate between individuals and boxes.
- Talk to the person at your door: Is someone lingering at your main entry? Bi-directional audio gives you the chance to find out their purpose for being there. You can even use this helpful feature to deter people lurking around your entrance.
- Cut down on false alarms: Leading doorbell cameras will even give you the chance to set up your own detection zones. Clearly defining the space to be monitored will help you cut down on false alarms caused by pets or pedestrians.
- Instant access to video: A video doorbell integrated into your smart home gives you the opportunity to access live and saved video right from your smartphone security app.
Video doorbells keep you connected like never before, as you can interact with them right from your phone, no matter where you are. They’ll alert you when something or someone arrives, give you a sightline into what’s occurring, and even permit you to talk with the individual at your door. These devices have become difference-makers in terms of safety and convenience.
Ask for a doorbell camera with your Chandler smart home
Take a stand against porch piracy and get a clear view of what’s happening in front of your door day and night with a Chandler doorbell camera. Vivint’s advanced models provide all the features you want, like active theft deterrents, wide-angle viewing, and package updates. Call
(480) 739-3177 today to begin customizing your smart home.