Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Chandler?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your beloved little one. You devoted hours putting together the cradle, decorating the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even finished up the space with some plush animals on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep an eye on your infant? You can go the traditional route with a basic standalone device or take it to another level and use the tools available to you in your advanced home security system.
Although it may seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Chandler, it makes perfect sense when you recognize the many perks.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Chandler are ideal baby monitors
As pieces of your comprehensive home security system, you are able to access your indoor cameras and all of your devices through a single app. This provides you convenience and comfort as you can check in on your little one from anywhere via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time HD video: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-quality images of your baby. You are even able to watch recorded clips straight from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you may speak to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you may use the talk feature via your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your newborn decides rest time is finished and wants out of the bed, you are able to receive motion-triggered alerts dispatched right to your mobile device.
- One-press communications: Even though this benefit is really for older children, it’s worth mentioning. With a simple press of a button, your child can touch base with you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a fantastic benefit. If you see that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and think it may be a little stuffy in the room, you are able to adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can activate the area’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have a second child? You may incorporate a second indoor camera and get access to each of them with a single smartphone app.
Customize Your Chandler smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Chandler smart home and enjoy the comfort and safety Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can provide. Contact (480) 739-3177 today and see how we can make your property more convenient and safer for every member of your family.